Monday 4 April 2011

Myriad

There are so many different way's of expressing yourself visually. So many that the most important start for me was to see as much as possible and make mental notes of the effect that certain styles have on your psyche... emotionally being the most important for me. On absorbing these visual wonders that rest comfortable on your soul, they slowly affect, inspire and develop you style which in itself, is dynamic.

For me the return to film, researching it's many formats, it's myriad of options is forcing my synapses to fire in exciting patterns and stimulating my drive. I love this excited sensation, the anticipation and smooth transition of the raw image into a work of art.

What lays ahead is a trail to my creative potential. What litters the past is the works I will create enjoy and leave behind for others as I resume my quest for the beautification of the world.


Should be fun at least ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment