Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pivotal Moments

A journey began and ended in the space of 8 Days. This journey fluctuated between travel and adventure, excitement and despair, elation, confusion, delusion and perfect moments of stunning beauty.

Yogyakarta to Solo on a 1969 Honda S90a, train to Surabaya, Surabaya to Malang Malang to the Bromo attempt and the hospitality of the Head of the village, in a place where the Sunsets on one volcano and the full moon rises on the other. Back to Malang, off to Probalingo to pick up a '74 CB100 to split the weight of two on a 42 year old bike and on and on and on......

The taste of Bali in the dark of night seeped through my taste buds to my soul and an eruption of elation emanated profoundly from my essence, my being, Me, alive in this world. The cascade of stars that blurred with subtlety overhead magnified the significance of our existence in the universe, well, to me anyway. I felt alive with the sense of adventure, the new, the unseen and the things we had seen along the road.



Coming soon: 90 Reasons to Ride 


Movie, Photography & the Bikes that made the journey possible.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment